We understand that you are committing a fair amount of time and expense just to get to the Galapagos. We can also tell you that once you get there you will be richly rewarded. So why rush the experience when most of our passengers tell us they wish they had more time to spend in the islands?
It takes the better part of a day just to get to the Galapagos from the mainland and another to get back, so the day you arrive and the day you leave the Islands are down days without much activity. If you book a 5 day cruise you will effectively only spend 3 days enjoying the Galapagos. Just about the time you are starting to relax, you will need to fly back, but why?
Our 27 years of feedback from our passengers has taught us that an 8 day / 7 night cruise gives you just the right amount of time to enjoy the depth and breadth of all the Galapagos has to offer. You get to experience a variety of landing sites and islands along with chance encounters with friendly and exotic Galapagos creatures. Not only do our passengers leave feeling relaxed but this amount of time also allows for those magical Galapagos moments to occur. That’s why we get comments like:
- “You felt like you were a part of the environment, not a tourist or a person in a group tour.” — Susan Swartz
- “I had no idea I would be able to swim with marine iguanas, sea lions, penguins and turtles all in the same 2 hours.” — Eton Lin
- “One morning we ran into a herd of dolphins and the captain stayed with them for some time so we all get to enjoy the experience.” — Clara Alarcon
- “There is NO other place on earth or trip in the world like this one!!” — Susan Swartz
- “To walk on the islands close to the animals as well as snorkeling together with animals. Fantastic!” — Yvonne Anderson
For more information on Galapagos cruises, please contact:
Worldwide: (415) 738.8369
Toll Free USA: 866.481.7790
Toll Free UK: 0.800.883.0827
Toll Free AU: 1.800.226.478