Voted #1 in the World | 3 Years in a Row
Our Numbers Down
Our style of travel in small groups means you get to have the islands, animals and guides more to yourself
Tailored to the Galapagos
356-degree unrestricted views & lots of outdoor space under shade. Ideal for whale watching, photography or taking in your surroundings.
They make the difference between a good adventure and the trip-of-a-lifetime. Quasar guides are entertaining hosts with top leadership skills & university level knowledge.
Galapagos Boat Tour
Spectacular wildlife, white beaches, and isolated islands can really make you feel like you are in another world when visiting the Galapagos islands. Not only are the islands breathtaking but they are also the home behind Darwin’s ‘Theory of Evolution’, making the destination a perfect choice for nature and history lovers alike.
Galapagos boat tours are a great way to explore the islands. There are many visitor sites that can only be accessed by Galapagos small boat tours to lessen the impact and help to preserve the environment and they also enable guests to get to know the crew and their peers; creating a more personal experience.
Having been in the industry for 35 years, we are the longest-running and most experienced tour company in the Galapagos. Throughout this time, we have perfected the recipe to deliver life-changing tours every time.READ MORE
How You Know Your Booking The Best Galapagos Boat Tour
When choosing a Galapagos boat tour company, there are key criteria that should be kept in mind. Some things to consider are;
- Choose someone you can trust - when spending money that you have worked hard to earn, it is important to trust that the tour company is going to deliver what they are offering to the quality that you would expect. Take some time to get to know the tour company and don’t rush into a decision.
- You get what you pay for - keep in mind that quality doesn’t usually come cheap. A trip to the Galapagos islands is often a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so spending extra to ensure your vacation is top quality is usually worth it.
- How knowledgeable is the guide? - When booking a Galapagos boat tour, you expect the crew and guide to be full of passion and experience. They need to be confident and really care about the islands and the information that they are telling you.
- Research the company - learn about the company; how long they have been in the industry, what is written in previous customer’s reviews, what awards they may have won, and so on. If a company is consistently receiving good testimonials, they are generally a good choice.
- How personal is the tour? - Small group boat tours create more intimate and personal experiences and enable you to connect with the guide, other guests, and the environment.
Quasar Expeditions Voted #1 Galapagos Boat Tour
The tours that we provide are incomparable for many reasons. A family-run company, we share the same values and passion for delivering unforgettable experiences. Our world-class naturalist guides, fantastic customer service and expert knowledge are a perfect recipe for success and as a result of this, we have won Travel and Leisures award for #1 small ship Cruise Company for 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are also proud to have a five-star rating on Trustpilot with hundreds of reviews from happy customers.
We aim to provide a transformational experience and for our guests to create meaningful connections with the land and sea and do so in a sustainable way to ensure future generations can enjoy the same experiences.
Call one of our consultants today and join one of the best boat tours in Galapagos – we promise you won’t be disappointed!
Timeless elegance with royal history. Cruise the Galapagos Islands aboard Grace Kelly’s honeymoon yacht.
Travel to this natural wonderland as Darwin once did: personally and privately, but with the comfort and elegance of today. We invite you to be enchanted by the Galapagos Islands.
Experience Galapagos in the company of your loved ones. Travelers of all ages enjoy incredible wildlife encounters, vibrant scenery, and excursions designed for family bonding.
Relive your cruise of a lifetime for years to come. Photo departures give you insider access to top professionals, who will guide you in capturing the best of Galapagos from every angle.
What better way to begin the story of your marriage than a bucket list trip with your soulmate? Experience a romantic island getaway, with tailor-made itineraries to fit your interests.
We understand that a Galapagos cruise is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure for most of us. This is why it’s so important to make choices that ensure your adventure will live up to–and even surpass–your expectations and that you do it right and receive the highest value. And a big reason why Quasar was awarded the #1 Spot for Travel + Leisure’s Best Small-Ship Ocean Cruise Line for the third year in a row is that we deliver a top-notch experience with incredible value.
We respect your privacy and promise never to rent or share your details with anybody without your consent.
Voted 2019 Best Small Ocean Cruise Line by Travel+LeisureVIEW ARTICLE
Visit Galapagos Like a RoyalVIEW ARTICLE
Grace Kelly's Yacht Now Transports Passengers Around the Galapagos IslandsVIEW ARTICLE
Seven Custom Yachts To Dream AboutVIEW ARTICLE
Voted 2018 Best Small Ocean Cruise Line by Travel+LeisureVIEW ARTICLE
Galapagos trip Extensions
& The Amazon Basin
and activity levels