We know you’re not going to Galapagos to be a tourist. You're an adventurer seeking the trip of a lifetime in this one-of-a-kind destination. But going at any random time of the year, or booking just any yacht or with any company won’t guarantee you the legendary peak animal experiences the islands are known for. You need to make certain choices that will guarantee an exceptional Galapagos experience.
This special offer is tailored to a specific category of discerning travelers who value flexible timing, appreciate the tranquility of the low season, seek lower prices, and desire thrilling encounters with active wildlife both on land and at sea. If you prefer cruises with fewer children on board, traveling during the fall months is perfect for you. Don't miss the incredible opportunity to experience the best of the Galapagos by traveling between August 19th and October 31st.
Quasar is here to help you experience the trip of a lifetime… just like the thousands of other happy Guests that came before you.
Whale Watching & more!
Aug. 19 - Oct. 31
The best Safari camps in Africa limit themselves to a maximum of 36 guests. This is because they want to provide an authentic wilderness experience while not overwhelming the habitat. Quasar takes a similar approach in Galapagos. See what our Safari cruises are all about!
- Best Snorkeling All Year - Richest Display Of Marine Life
- See Penguins When They're Most Active
- Whale & Dolphin Watching At Its Peak
- Savings of up to $ 1,460 per person
- The Summer Crowds Are Gone
- Fewer or No Children Onboard (except for August sailings)
CONTACT A SPECIALIST
Here is a list our 7 Night / 8 Day cruises in August, September, and October where you can enjoy our special offer on C and D Deck staterooms aboard our two luxury yachts, Evolution and Grace.
- EVOLUTION: Aug 19 - 26, 2023
- GRACE: Aug 22 - 29, 2023
EVOLUTION: Aug 26 - Sept 2, 2023
EVOLUTION: Sept 2 - 9, 2023
EVOLUTION: Sept 9 - 16, 2023
EVOLUTION: Sept 16 - 23, 2023
- GRACE: Aug 29 - Sept 5, 2023
- GRACE: Sept 12 - 19, 2023
- GRACE: Sept 19 - 26, 2023
- GRACE: Sept 26 - Oct 3, 2023
- EVOLUTION: Sept 30 - Oct 7, 2023
- EVOLUTION: Oct 7 - 14, 2023
- EVOLUTION: Oct 14 - 21, 2023
GRACE: Oct 17 - 24, 2023
GRACE: Oct 24 - 31, 2023
GRACE: Oct 31 - Nov 7, 2023
- EVOLUTION: Oct 21 - 28, 2023
- GRACE: Aug 29 - Sept 5, 2023
Timeless elegance with royal history. Cruise the Galapagos Islands aboard Grace Kelly’s luxury honeymoon yacht.
Experience the Galapagos in spacious comfort and privacy aboard a luxury cruise yacht that retraces the footsteps of Darwin.
Quasar As Seen On:
Explore Top Cruise Suites - Grace Kelly Suite
Readers' Choice Awards 2022 Lists are Live
Travel+Leisure: The World's Best Awards 2022
Galapagos: Why You Shouldn’t Wait For Retirement To Take This Once-In-A-Lifetime Trip
Galápagos Islands: What to Know Before You Go
- a.m | Arrive to San Cristobal Island Airport
- p.m. | San Cristobal Island: Cerro Brujo | w | s | k | p |
- a.m | South Plazas Island | w |
- p.m. | Santa Cruz Island: Punta Carrion / Mosquera Island | w | s | p |
- a.m | Santiago Island: Chinese Hat | w | s | k | p |
- p.m. | Santiago Island: James Bay | w | s |
- a.m | Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay Beach | w | s | k | p |
- p.m. | Genovesa Island: Prince Phillip’s Steps | w | s | k | p |
- a.m | North Seymour Island | w | s | p |
- p.m. | Santa Fe Island | w | s | k | p |
- a.m | Floreana Island: Post Office Bay | w | s |
- p.m. | Floreana Island: Punta Cormorant, Champion or Devil’s Crown | w | s | p |
- a.m | Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Research Station | w |
- p.m. | Santa Cruz Island: Pit Craters & Highlands (Tortoises Reserve) | w |
- a.m | Santa Cruz Island: Black Turtle Cove | p |
- p.m. | Baltra Island Airport
- | w | = Walks & Hikes
- | s | = Snorkeling
- | k | = Kayaking
- | p | = Panga (Dinghy) Rides
Offer valid for new bookings only and is not retroactive to existing bookings. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials available.