vs other options
The Overland Safari Experience
- You will have a more personal experience with nature.
- You will never feel “lost in the crowd”.
- You will make Patagonia your personal get-away.
- Our Jeeps® are equipped with extras during your entire adventure.
- Our Jeep® Overland Safari’s offer both comfort and flexibility when traveling.
- Our staff will make sure that all your culinary requests or preferences get delivered to all properties across your entire adventure.
- On a Quasar Expedition’s Jeep® Overland Safari you will be able to do many exciting activities Jeep® touring and sightseeing.
- We work with the best naturalist guides in Patagonia.
- You will have direct and personal access to our guides. Your interaction with them will be very enriching.
- When you travel in smaller groups, you minimize human impact on the region. Your presence will be almost unfelt by the wildlife.
- There are unexpected and spontaneous natural encounters all the time during your Safari. Our experienced guides are flexible to change the itinerary for these type of special occasions.
- You will feel like a tourist and not an explorer.
- You will be traveling, on many occasions, with strangers.
- Elusive animals like the Puma, will escape a large crowd.
- Due to the large number of people on certain excursions, activities may be limited.
- Interacting with larger crowds is difficult for naturalist guides because of the logistics of such groups.
- Special requests are harder to satisfy.
- Large groups leave a heavy footprint on the region.
- Wildlife is over-burdened and stressed by large crowds.
- Forget about changing course or modifying the itinerary with unexpected natural encounters.