Thinking of traveling to Patagonia but not sure if Patagonia family travel is the place for your once in a lifetime holiday experience with the family? Here are 10 reasons as to why Patagonia is the perfect destination for a trip with the children.
1. Escaping from the claws of technology and the routine of civilization to experience the wild outdoors never hurt anybody. Doing a trip with the family to Patagonia will help with the escape of life at home!
2. The sight of interesting animals, such as, scurrying armadillos, majestic condors and playful Patagonia guanacos always catch the whole family’s attention as they display themselves right before your eyes.
3. Awe-inspiring scenery with magnificent mountain formations, like Torres Del Paine, imposing themselves on vast blue lakes and an ever-shifting sky is sure to be the setting of your children’s stories for a good while. Family pictures for those Christmas cards will never be the same either!
4. Though long hikes through this scenery are not recommended for children under the age of 12, there are many shorter trails that the whole family can enjoy together.
5. The mighty beasts of Patagonia, or as most people refer to them, glaciers, can be seen up close on a catamaran. From the boat you will be able to watch the ice breaking off with a thunderous roar and plummeting into the icy water bellow. You even have the option to do some kayaking alongside these glaciers for an up-and-close experience!
6. Nature provides this entertainment and much more all day, captivating both children’s and adult’s attention at all times. There is never a dull moment while in Patagonia.
7. Service is top of the line everywhere you go but, most importantly, the people are incomparably kind and welcoming. They will ensure that both you and your family have the best possible visit.
8. There is no need to worry about menu options, ranging from all types of meat to seafood to French fries to salads and everything in between. Children’s menus are available at nearly every place you will eat and there are various packed lunch options for meals while out and about. Also, you will be able to have some of the best and most unique ice cream in Argentina, which is always a great stop for the children. For more on Patagonian Cuisine ------> Patagonia Food.
9. Flexibility is something key on a family trip in case you might want to change plans. That is why we offer a wide range of activities for every day, with various options that you can choose from and the possibility to change some of these options on the go if possible.
10. Finally, we know how important your family’s safety is to you. Chile is the safest country in South America and Patagonia is one of the calmest places in both Chile and Argentina. In the eventuality of any incidents, our guides have all passed first-aid courses as a minimum requirement, and in the parks all staff have gone through the same course. More on Quasar's Patagonia guides ------> Patagonia Guides.
So, if you had any doubts about if Patagonia was going to be your next family trip’s destination, these 10 reasons should be more than enough for you to make the decision final. Read more about Patagonia family travel here ------> Patagonia travel.