The Award-Winning Quasar Evolution Yacht
- exclusive for only 32 guests -
Experience the Galapagos in spacious comfort and privacy aboard a yacht that retraces the footsteps of Darwin. The Evolution cruises the archipelago with the lines and style of the roaring 20’s, while offering the finest amenities and service of modern times.
Enjoy a sense of relaxed freedom on board the Evolution with 360-degree exterior walkarounds, recently renovated spacious suites, and unparalleled familial hospitality. Darwin’s discoveries are brought to life by naturalist guides with 15+ years of experience.
The best Safari camps in Africa limit themselves to a maximum of 36 guests. This is because they want to provide an authentic wilderness experience while not overwhelming the habitat. Quasar takes a similar approach in Galapagos. See what our Safari cruises are all about!
CONTACT A SPECIALIST
- JANUARY 29 - FEBRUARY 5, 2022
- FEBRUARY 5 - 12, 2022
- FEBRUARY 19 - 26, 2022
CONTACT A SPECIALIST
In addition to these never before seen savings, those who travel in January and February to the Galapagos Islands can enjoy the following perks:
- BEST MONTHS FOR SNORKELING WITH PENGUINS
- GREAT UNDERWATER VISIBILITY FOR AMAZING SNORKELING
- WARM SUNNY DAYS WITH LOTS OF HOURS OF CLEAR SKIES
- WATER TEMPERATURES ARE SOME OF THE WARMEST ALL YEAR
Experience Galapagos in the company of your loved ones. Travelers of all ages enjoy incredible wildlife encounters, vibrant scenery, and excursions designed for family bonding.
Relive your cruise of a lifetime for years to come. Photo departures give you insider access to top professionals, who will guide you in capturing the best of Galapagos from every angle.
Travel to this natural wonderland as Darwin once did: personally and privately, but with the comfort and elegance of today. We invite you to be enchanted by the Galapagos Islands.
What better way to begin the story of your marriage than a bucket list trip with your soulmate? Experience a romantic island getaway, with tailor-made itineraries to fit your interests.
Quasar As Seen On:
A Different Early-Bird Special: Have Vaccine, Will Travel
The Best Cruise Lines in the World: 2021 Readers' Choice Awards
Travel+Leisure: The World's Best Awards 2021
Galapagos: Why You Shouldn’t Wait For Retirement To Take This Once-In-A-Lifetime Trip
Galápagos Islands: What to Know Before You Go
- a.m | Arrive to San Cristobal Island Airport
- p.m. | San Cristobal Island: Cerro Brujo ) | w | s | k | p |
- a.m | South Plazas Island | w |
- p.m. | Santa Cruz Island: Punta Carrion / Mosquera Island | w | s | p |
- a.m | Santiago Island: Chinese Hat | w | s | k | p |
- p.m. | Santiago Island: James Bay | w | s |
- a.m | GenovesaIsland:DarwinBayBeach | w | s | k | p |
- p.m. | Genovesa Island: Prince Phillip’s Steps | w | s | k | p |
- a.m | NorthSeymourIsland | w | s | p |
- p.m. | SantaFeIsland | w | s | k | p |
- a.m | Floreana Island: Post Office Bay | w | s |
- p.m. | Floreana Island: Punta Cormorant, Champion or Devil’s Crown | w | s | p |
- a.m | Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Research Station | w |
- p.m. | Santa Cruz Island: Pit Craters & Highlands (Tortoises Reserve) | w |
- a.m | Santa Cruz Island: Black Turtle Cove | p |
- p.m. | Baltra Island Airport
- | w | = Walks & Hikes
- | s | = Snorkeling
- | k | = Kayaking
- | p | = Panga (Dinghy) Rides
* Offer is valid for new bookings only made by January 31, 2022. It is not retroactive to existing bookings. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials