See the Best of Ecuador's Capital & Get a Taste of the Andes
Explore Quito´s hilly cobblestone streets, past block upon block of old Spanish-style residences with garden courtyards that date back centuries. The next day, head northbound to the Otavalo valley in the Northern Ecuadorian Andes. With its numerous enormous lakes, stunning volcanoes, traditional villages, and the world-famous Otavalo market, the region is a beautiful combination of adventure and culture.
$340 USD per person
Quito Colonial Quarters & Otavalo Valley
Architecture, Culture, History, Nature
Easy to Moderate
- Day 1: Arrival to Quito & transfer to hotelAM | PM: International flight arrival to the city of Quito. Meet & greet your guide at the airport and take a private transfer to your hotel in the city.
- Day 2: Full day Quito city tourAM | PM: Walking tour of Quito visiting it's museums and the most beautiful churches such as the Iglesia de La Compañía, one of Latin America's architectural wonders, and Iglesia San Francisco, the continent's most significant religious complex.
- Day 3: Otavalo market & SurroundingsAM: Morning drive northbound to Otavalo Valley with stunning scenery. Hike across Cuicocha crater lake or Mojanda moorlands.
PM: Early afternoon visit to a local craft workshop followed by a visit to the market in Otavalo. Back to Quito in the late afternoon.
- Day 4: Transfer to airport for Galapagos flightAM: Morning transfer from your hotel to the airport for your flight to the Galapagos and the start of your cruise.
- Days 4 - 11: Galapagos Islands Cruise8 Day / 7 Night Galapagos Cruise with Quasar.
- Day 11: Return from Galapagos & international flight connection homeAM: Return to Ecuador mainland and connect with your international departure flight.